Medical professional Responsibility
- Privacy safeguards physicians with long histories of troubles (12/21/11).
- An MS Client Sheds Trust Fund When She Discovers Her Doctor Is Paid By Medicine Companies (12/09/11).
- Female Waterboarded: Police Arrest Jermeller Steed and Cicely Reed For Mock-Drowning On Elderly Client (11/28/11).
- Consumer Group Wants Complete Accessibility to National Professional Data Base (11/16/11).
- National Professional Data Bank “Public” Usage Data File Should Actually Be Public (11/15/11).
Medications as well as Devices.
- An MS Person Sheds Depend On When She Figures Out Her Physician Is Paid By Drug Companies (12/09/11).
- Drugs much better than stents at avoiding second stroke (11/15/11).
- The Money Trail: Erik Paulsen obtains monetary shock from medical technology market (11/09/11).
- Record: Development in Medical Device Adverse Events Outmatches Market Development (11/08/11).
- Venture Capitalists Put Money on Easing Medical Gadget Policy (10/31/11).
Healthcare Facility Obtained Infections.
- Public Health Division Fines 14 Hospitals for Person Security Errors (12/12/11).
- Immediate Jeopardy: 14 CA Hospitals Fined $850,000 (12/12/11).
- State health center reporting to lapse? (12/09/11).
- Instinct (12/08/11).
- Infection Collections in Chemo Clinics ‘Tip of the Iceberg,’ Claims CDC (12/07/11).
- Do without an Instance: Questionable Elder Deaths Seldom Examined (12/22/11).
- Without Postmortem Examinations, Hospitals Bury Their Errors (12/21/11).
- Why Can’t Linda Carswell Obtain Her Husband’s Heart Back? (12/21/11).
- Indiana medical mistakes struck five-year high (12/21/11).
- Ventilator errors are linked to 119 deaths (12/12/11).