Medical professional Accountability
- Secrecy shields medical professionals with long backgrounds of issues (12/21/11).
- An MS Individual Sheds Depend On When She Discovers Her Doctor Is Paid By Medication Business (12/09/11).
- Female Waterboarded: Police Apprehension Jermeller Horse and also Cicely Reed For Mock-Drowning On Elderly Person (11/28/11).
- Consumer Team Wants Full Accessibility to National Specialist Data Base (11/16/11).
- National Professional Data Bank “Public” Use Data File Need To Really Be Public (11/15/11).
Drugs as well as Gadgets.
- An MS Individual Sheds Depend On When She Figures Out Her Medical Professional Is Paid By Medicine Firms (12/09/11).
- Drugs better than stents at avoiding 2nd stroke (11/15/11).
- The Money Trail: Erik Paulsen gets economic jolt from medical technology market (11/09/11).
- Report: Development in Medical Tool Adverse Events Outpaces Market Development (11/08/11).
- Venture Capitalists Put Money on Easing Medical Tool Policy (10/31/11).
Hospital Acquired Infections.
- Public Health Department Fines 14 Health Centers for Person Safety Mistakes (12/12/11).
- Immediate Risk: 14 CA Hospitals Fined $850,000 (12/12/11).
- State healthcare facility reporting to lapse? (12/09/11).
- Instinct (12/08/11).
- Infection Collections in Chemo Clinics ‘Tip of the Iceberg,’ States CDC (12/07/11).
- Do without an Instance: Questionable Senior Citizen Deaths Rarely Explored (12/22/11).
- Without Postmortem Examinations, Medical Facilities Hide Their Errors (12/21/11).
- Why Can Not Linda Carswell Obtain Her Husband’s Heart Back? (12/21/11).
- Indiana clinical errors hit five-year high (12/21/11).
- Ventilator errors are linked to 119 fatalities (12/12/11).